Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!....in a few short hours

So I am getting ready to say good bye to 2011 and HELLO 2012!! I am not sure of my wild and crazy plans this evening and there is no electricity at home so....   But 2011 was full of many great adventures, opportunities, and firsts for and I am sure 2012 will bring the same. For one, 2012 will be the first year with no pork and saurkraut and mashed potatoes. :(  Though no fear of bad luck... I am going to make the best substitute. Pork with cabbage that has sweet and sour sauce and irish, maybe will even mash them.
In 11 days now (but who's counting) my brothers and friends, Kelly and Abby will be arriving in Uganda!!! I am so excited to experience Uganda with them. We have lots of plans of traveling all over the country, enjoying fellowship time, playing with some awesome kids, and living the African life. I will be sure to post some stories here so that you can all know what you are missing out on. I am so thankful that I have such awesome family and friends who are willing to spend their life savings to come visit me. I owe them BIG time!! Thank you Dustin, Michael, Kelly, and Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment