Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

So tomorrow is my departure date. It is amazing how quickly it has arrived. Today was my last day at work at Willow Valley. I really am blessed by the relationships that I have made there, with residents and team members alike. Thank you all!! Then there are all (well few) really good friends. You know who you are. Thanks for all your support, laughs, memories, and good times. I will miss you but I am only a phone call or plane ride away. haha!! And last but not least family...they are the lucky ones that have until tomorrow to say good bye. Thanks for all the love and support.
Last week I read the book "Same Kind of Different as Me" in one evening. It was once of those books that once I picked it up, I just couldn't put it down. Check it out! It's about a modern-day slave, an international art dealer, and the unlikely woman who bound them together. But one quote that I really liked from the book is, "So, it occurred to me:If you is fishin for a friend you just gon' catch and release, then I ain't got no desire to be your friend. But if you is lookin for a real friend, then I'll be one. Forever."
So for now I headed off to Uganda to reunite with some old friends and hopefully make some new ones. But you are not forgotten and will be in my prayers and thoughts.
Please remember to keep me in your prayers and all those that I will be coming in contact with. Thanks! next time I update you I will be in UGANDA!! God is good!

If you wish to stay in contact: My email address is jagoss@marauder.millersville.edu and my cell number will be 011256784012514.

No comments:

Post a Comment